- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety: Young Worker Zone
- Work Safe British Columbia: Young Workers at Risk
- International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour
- Youth@Work (Safe, fair, productive young working lives) presented by the Government of South Australia
- WorkSafe: Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Speak Up Stay Safe (British Safety Council)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA's Young Workers Page
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Gulf Coast Safety Institute
(The California Resource Network for Young Workers’ Health and Safety and home of The National Young Worker Safety Resource Center)
- United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division (WHD) Youth Rules!
- New Jersey Safe Schools Program
- Massachusettes Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health: Teens Lead at Work
- O [yes] Oregon Young Employee Safety, and Center for Research on Occupational and Environmental Toxicology Young Workers Page
- National Children’s Center for Rural Agricultural Health and Safety
- Advanced Safety Engineering and Management program at UAB
- SkillsUSA Parent Site
- Project Safe Georgia
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)- Georgia Chapter
- Georgia Technology Student Association
- Georgia Local Section- American Industrial Hygiene Association (GLS-AIHA)
- Georgia Health Occupations Students of America
- Georgia Department of Education
- Construction Education Foundation of Georgia
- MAGIC "Mentoring a Girl in Construction" , Inc.
MAGIC is a free one-week day camp designed to introduce young ladies into the world of construction developing a safety first attitude, with hands on projects within various trades.
- Georgia Engineering and Technology Education Association
Brasfield & Gorrie is a full-service general contracting, construction management, and design/build service provider. Their diverse experience encompasses a variety of sectors, including healthcare, government, industrial, office, institutional, retail, education, and water treatment facilities. With offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Dallas, Jacksonville, Nashville, Orlando and Raleigh, Brasfield & Gorrie offers the focused attention of a smaller firm with the resources and reliability of a large, privately-owned company.
PLEASE NOTE: These links are provided as a convenience and a link does not imply the Center’s sponsorship or approval of any of these sites. When you access one of these websites you are leaving The Center for Young Worker Safety and Health at GTRI’s website.